Visiting Family

So this is edging on a retro-post. But I always forget to blog about important people events. One day I will have a record of all these random farm things, but won't remember if I ever actually hung out with people.

So, in order to prevent that, here it is, a people post.

For Father's Day we visited Mon Amour's parents. As per usual we had a lovely time and ate some lovely food.

Yummy grilled chicken was the main course (accompanied by many yummy sides)



Beer was a must.

There was chocolate cake with low-carb frosting that involved yogurt and cottage cheese. I didn't try it, but I hear it was weird. So afterwards we had smoothies. Yum.


In light of all the calories we consumed, we decided to go for a walk in the afternoon. There was a lovely trail...that after about 5 minutes dead ended into a stream.
There went our motivation to burn calories.

Good times.

No comments: