24 Weeks

24 weeks is a significant mile marker. We are 3/5 of the way there. The belly is getting bigger and bigger all the time, and she is moving more and more! I can pretty much count on her doing some stretching and kicking a couple times every day. Its wonderfully distracting. When movement starts, all productivity dies cause I just sit there and enjoy it.

Once upon a time, quite a few years ago, I weighed 25lbs more than my pre-pregnant weight. I knew that thanks to Munchkin, I would inevitably regain all those pounds. When I lost all those pounds, I kind of hoped never to see them again; well, most of them are back....

...and I love them.

Oh, and she officially has a blog name: Papillon Rouge
Meaning Red Butterfly.
(We chose it more because of the appropriate initials than the meaning - we are not actually going for a Butterfly theme...)



6 comments:

Eliz. K said...

<3 <3 <3

Beth Anne said...

haha I do like the name

SuperP said...

I love your baby bump! It is so cute. And the little baby will be too!

Unknown said...

Love the house - love the BUMP! So glad to see you enjoying pregnancy. Mine were a PAIN, but even then, it was SO worth it. I'm so excited for you to meet your little PRMRB. Crossing my fingers that she gets yourlovely smile!

Jason and Megan said...

You look so great! Feeling your baby move is always so so special...I always loved that so much!

Maura said...

You look fabulous! Looks like you are enjoying every minute of your pregnancy. Great name for the little one too!