July in Summary

In July, I got an iPhone. And I started taking pictures with said iPhone. Which has been great. Except that it has taken me 3 months or more to get the pictures from my phone to my computer.   Which now leaves me with 3 months of un-blogged photos.  Which I will now post for you in 3 rather picture-heavy posts!  

First - July!
And these are in reverse chronological order, just to be extra confusing. 


A random trip to the pet store to see the animals. And meet this Chinchilla.
IMG_0082


Papillon decorates her nose with a "Diamond like Aunt Mimi!"
IMG_0080

Some pretend napping!
IMG_0078


A good ol' manicure. "I can do it myself"
IMG_0077

Visiting Nana...waking up from a nap is hard work.
IMG_0071

A little flower girl fun.
IMG_0070

Sisters on vacation!
IMG_0064

"Look mom, I'm pretty!"
IMG_0062

Fun with friends.
IMG_0060

Just learning to walk, with the help of some friends.
IMG_0059


Disaster strikes. Still praising God that no one got smooshed.
IMG_0057

There is now (yes, it's still there) a whole in our wall where the cabinet used to be.
IMG_0053

It's like a crime scene.
IMG_0051


Ice cream time!
IMG_0049

Yum!
IMG_0048



On vacation....its hard to tell, but Hibou was very snuggly on vacation, she preferred to sleep on top of someone.

IMG_0041

Vacation grocery shopping!
IMG_0037

Lots of time in the car while we were on vacation....thank heavens for shades,
IMG_0025
...and Dr Seuss,
IMG_0022

...and stuffed giraffes.
IMG_0011

Just sitting and reading.
IMG_0010

Cheese!
IMG_0004



No comments: