State Fair

Do I ever blog any more? You may be wondering this. I am wondering this as well. Perhaps the time for blogging is past, I am not sure yet. While I am deciding, blogging will likely continue to be sporadic and words will be minimal. But at least there will be cute pictures of my kids. 

Waaaay back when, we went to the State Fair.  This year we went with Aunt Mimi and some friends - one of whom actually won a blue ribbon for her nifty sewing project! Wooohoo! 
IMG_6681

Exploring the exhibits.
IMG_6684

Loving the giant bunnies!
IMG_6688

And the cow with twin calves was also entertaining.
IMG_6694

At home we did some State Fair themed crafts and projects.  Like making prize ribbons for 1st 2nd and 3rd place.
IMG_6697

And we made funnel cakes.
IMG_6701

IMG_6702

Yum!
IMG_6707

IMG_6709

No comments: