Our Stove Party


When we moved in to our small farm house, there was one piece of our living room we did not understand. It looked like this:


For the past 4+ months, we have affectionately as our "brick stage". It was my least favorite part of the house. Until now!

After a significant amount of scrubbing, WD 40, and much heavy lifting on the part of mon amour and some friends, we have transformed the stage into this:



Thanks to everyone who helped move the stove this weekend! We are just a few stove pipe pieces away from having a real, functioning wood burning stove in our house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily!! I'm glad to have found you. :) Or rather, that you found me! And I'm glad that my frugal-ness has inspired you. lol

I'm chuckling at you and your free time...because you know, that's totally why I started my blog too.(ha!)