The Birds II: The Sequel


Actually, its more like a mini series than just a sequel at this point. Cause these bird, all multi-thousands of them, have made an appearance at my house just about every day this week. Which is nice, cause it has allowed me to get some more photos and videos. Sadly I have yet to capture something truly impressive....I think my camera needs more zoom or something....but you can get a small sense of the awesomeness of this spectacle the these new scenes.

First, some photos.


Then some video:




Don't forget to turn on/up the sound for this next one. It is an essential part of the video.

Oh, and you have to watch all the way through. It gets even more exciting at the end. Really, it does.

Yeah...I fear its' still not communicating the full extent of the awesomeness.
But my sister can attest to the awesomeness now. She hung out with me on Wednesday, and got to see it first hand! So, if you don't think this is cool, ask my sister. She will tell you of its coolness.


No comments: