Blog-Changing Announcement

Or rather life changing I suppose.

I would like to introduce our little Munchkin!
Yup, it's true. There is a real live little baby growing inside me, and making me all kinds of hungry (and happy!).

Munchkin is currently a little bigger than a grape, and looks mostly like a little blob. But Munchkin is healthy and growing, and we love him/her already!


Munchkin should make his/her grand appearance sometime mid July.
In the mean time, you can probably expect less cow posts and more baby posts in the future. It's going to be fun times!

5 comments:

John D. said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!

Maura said...

yeah!!! What wonderful news! We are so happy for you! Congrats!!!

Beth W. said...

That's Awesome . . . congrats! Kip, Beth and Lucy W.

Sarah said...

YAY!!! Such WONDERFUL news. The best news. :) So happy for you both. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Kristen said...

Ohhhh, huge congratulations, Emily! I'm so happy for you!!!