Spoiled

We went to my parent's house this weekend for an early Christmas celebration. It was lots of fun. More on that later. For now, let me show you how much Marge likes my parent's house.

At home Marge is not allowed on the furniture. Ever. Never. Okay, maybe once when I was severely sick and Marge had Pink Eye making her eye swell up to the almost shut point and making her really pathetic looking, we may have taken a sick day and snuggled on the bed all day long. But other than that, no furniture for Marge.

At my parent's house we bend those rules. (yeah, not so good for the consistency, oh well).

Marge loves the sofas. And actually tucks herself under the blankets.


Yeah, she got under there by herself.


Her nose gets particularly cold, as demonstrated above.


She was pretty much in heaven.


And who could refuse such an adorable face a seat on the sofa?

2 comments:

Miriam Rachael said...

oh fer cute.

Unknown said...

Just the beginning of spoiling...she is so cute!