Food Preferences

I think that the word "craving" would be too strong a word; however Munchkin has made me quite particular about what foods I do and do not want to eat. No food is neutral any more. I either would really love to eat it, or just won't bother eating it at all.

I have not decided if this is a legitimate symptom, or simply me embracing my lazy side, using Munchkin as an excuse. Who knows.

Here are a few things that, thanks to Munchkin, I have very much enjoyed.

Don't worry, it doesn't have that much caffeine. And I don't have it that often.

Edit: Mon Amour thought that it was important that I point out that when I tasted this chai for the first time a couple weeks ago, I full expected to enjoy it moderately, and casually sip it while I worked. However, I took one sip, and it tasted so good, that I had to push aside work for a few minutes and just savor the tea. For all I know, someone could have called me during that time and I don't think I would have even heard the phone ring. It was the best thing I think I have ever tasted. (Since then I have enjoyed it, but managed to keep my head on straight while eating it.)



Single handedly ate a whole box in 3 days. At least my cholesterol should be in good shape.



Bring on the dairy. The creamy, whole milk kind. Or pretty much anything dairy for that matter.


There are also some things that, thanks to Munchkin, I do not enjoy very much:

Yup. It seems I have a moderate to strong aversion to all those vegetables that are good for Munchkin. My determination to eat healthy for Munchkin's sake was short lived. I still try, but honestly, broccoli, cucumbers, carrots, etc are just not something I can get real excited about right now.

No comments: