Growing

Look who's 10 pounds!


10lbs 3oz to be exact.
She is 7 weeks and 2 days old and has mustered up 1 pound since she was born. But that is ok, we are heading in the right direction. She gained 22 ounces in 20 days.

She is in the 50th percentile for weight and 90th for height (23 inches).
Long and lean.
But growing.

The best part:
The doctor said I don't need to worry about waking her up to feed her at night. For the first time in 7 weeks I will not be setting a midnight alarm. Papillon gets to tell me when to get up, rather than vice versa.

Even if she still gets me up twice in the middle of the night, I am super excited!
Papillon and I left the pediatrician's on a cloud of happiness!
(or, at least I did. Papillon also got some shots today, so technically, she was a bit cranky when we left...oh well)

4 comments:

Ten Page said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see how much Papillon has grown--another ounce or two by Wednesday? :)

Eliz. K said...

hooray! :-D

The Blakeys said...

What great news! Praise God.

Maura said...

What great news! Emily-you are doing such a fantastic job as a mother!