The Zoo

This past week my brother and his wife were in town, which meant that my whole side of the family was in the same (ish) place. This does not happen very often, so there was lots of family fun that needed to be crammed into a couple of days.

Some of that fun included a trip to the zoo. A trip to the zoo is mildly complicated when Papillon has to eat every 2 hours and it takes her 45 - 1 hour to eat. But, some how I managed to feed her twice while at the zoo. Go us! And all around it was a very fun trip.

Papillon was awake for a mere 20 minutes or so at the beginning.


Then she slept, and slept and slept.
I am so glad that Papillon likes the ring sling as much as I do.


Our local zoo is quite nice, and so there were lots of animals to be seen.


Though I am pretty sure that more pictures were taken of Papillon than of the rest of the animals combined. She is just that cute.

As are my brother and sister in law. Such a cute couple.

1 comment: