Cloth Diapers

I don't have a lot to say on this subject, except to say that after about 3 weeks of cloth diapering, I am a big fan.

We use bumGenius diapers.

They are very easy to use. Snaps to size them. Velcro to close them. And two different size liners for absorbing. We have 10 diapers right now; which means I have to wash them every day. I really need to buy a few more so that I can start doing landry only every other day. But really its just become part of the evening routine.

At first I found the big one-size-fits-all doapers awkward to put on her tiny bum.
Here is a picture from when we first tried the cloth diapers. The onsie was quite appropriate.

But she is a bit bigger now, and now on the rare occasion that I use a disposable diaper, they feel tiny and pathetic.
In summary, bumGenius diapers are lovely. Many thanks to my cloth diapering friends who did careful research about various types of cloth diapers such that I felt pretty confident about the bumGenius before I even began!

No comments: