Moby Wrap Love

In recent weeks, my Ring Sling has gotten daily use. I love it. Its so convenient for everything - walking the dog, grocery shopping, doing stuff around the house when Papillon wants to be held.

Very recently though, I discovered a new love.It's called a Moby Wrap.

I was initially intimidated by it. Its just a really really long piece of fabric. But I recently decided it was time to tackle it. After watching a few youtube videos, and tying a couple of practice times, I popped Papillon in just to see what it felt like.

Conclusion: It feels amazing!! Papillon loves it. And I hardly feel like I am carrying anything. It spreads her weight out so very well that it doesn't pull anywhere on my back.
And on top of that, I think its super cute.
(Better pictures to follow eventually...I need to find a volunteer photographer so I don't have to take all these pics in the bathroom mirror)

Mon Amour still prefers the Ring Sling though.

A little baby wearing while doing homework!

2 comments:

Adrian and Meredith said...

Ooh! Pick me! I'll take pictures!

I've been meaning to tell you, actually, that I'm considering a bit of babywearing myself the next time around (mostly because of you). I have been considering a Moby wrap as the most versatile/economical option, but I, too, have been a bit intimidated. Can I try yours?

Becka said...

this is so adorable!!