Sunny and 60 November

Recently we had the pleasure of enjoying a 60 degree November Saturday. We seized the moment to take a little family day trip to this cute little city:

Papillon took in the sights from the sling.

This city has a lovely little water walk way.

With an informative sign on the side of the walk way. Apparently there is a step there, under the water.

Eventually Papillon succumbed to the sleepiness

But at the end of the trip she was up again for a little fall photo shoot. I pretty much loved every picture we took during this photo shoot, but I shall exercise restraint and only show you a few.




We tried to get some cute, propped up against the tree shots, but Papillon would have none of it.

This was her opinion on that matter:

1 comment:

Thomas said...

I love them all! I want to see more! Don't show self-restraint on my behalf. Love, An Adoring Nannie!