New Haircuts

So yes, these haircuts are already like a month old. And if you know is in real life, you've definitely seen them. None the less, they are worth documenting. This was Papillon's first "real" cut. She'd had a trim before, but this was much more drastic.

The before...
IMG_6633

IMG_6632

Ready to make the trek to our favorite hair stylist.
IMG_6672

Hibou's hair is still a bit too short for a cut.
IMG_6677

The after! Voila!
photo-1

And another picture from immediately after (with a fun friend!). Papillon loves her hair. I love her hair (so low maintenance - literally brush, and go and it looks like we styled it). It may have made me a little lazy with her hair - I am often forgetting to brush it until we are running out the door. Quick, grab the brush! Brush, brush. Done!
IMG_6680

I also got new hair, I don't have before pictures, but here is the finished product.

photo

Possibly my favorite haircut to date!

No comments: