New Shoes

The only thing that convinced me to finally get rid of my old tan shoes, was the purchase of a fun new pair of shoes. Before we get there, let me tell you a little bit about the box they came in.


It had instructions for recycling it on it.

#3 is kinda sketch.


It also had a size chart so that you could now how long your foot was based on your shoe size
For example, a size 7.5 women's is the length of a chopstick.
A size 13 Mens is a long as a bottle of wine
A size 10.5 womens is the length of "a small french stick". Which sounded random at first, but I looked it up, and it seems they mean a small baguette. Who new.


And who provided me with all this fun information?
Puma of course.

My old shoes were my feeble attempt at faux-pumas.
This time I got the real thing (on clearance at an outlet, don't worry. It wasn't dirt cheap, but it was still a good deal.)


And here they are folks.

They are black, and slim, and comfy. Good for walking, and also, they look decent with just about any of my pants. I can wear them with khakis, corduroys, jeans. It's beautiful.

I love them. Like a lot.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

ohhhh.....I like them too!! those are nice! The part about the "stick" cracked me up! Who knew indeed!

Thanks for your sweet comment. One of my coworkers yesterday told me a similar story to yours and they both reassured my heart!!! =)

Blessings!!