Belated Blog Anniversary

It seems that I totally forgot about my blog anniversary.

Way back on October 27, 2008, I began this blog.

That means that this is the longest (by a lot) that I have ever kept any form of journal.

Let's see how far we have come...

I began this blog because Mon Amour's time was suddenly filled up with homework.
It still is. Therefore, I still blog.

This time last year we had a dog named Marge.
We still do. She is bigger, and sleeps in more these days. But she is still Marge.

This time last year we lived on a farm.
We still do. Our house is still quite quirky.

We still have the same jobs. The same cars. We do have a new shower curtain

Oh, and we do have a new church. I guess that was this year's exciting life development. It was a learning experience. I learned that I am a Presbyterian through and through, and Mon Amour learned that that is not such a bad thing. So we've been in the process of making new friends and getting connected all over again. It's been a slow process, but exciting none the less.

Well, that's the year in summary I suppose. Nothing too exciting, but I felt I couldn't let the anniversary go by without at least a small nod.

No comments: