Like mother like daughter

In honor of mother's day, and my wonderful mother, I just want to say that its a good thing that I like my mother a lot, cause every day I am becoming more and more like her.

There is not time to count the ways in which we are similar.

So for now, I will just mention one.

Like all good women in my family, when life gets rough, and motivation to do anything on your ever growing to do list has completely died, there is only one thing to do...


...make peanut butter fudge.

It is essential that you make it without a recipe so that it comes out a little different each time.
And of course you must pour it into a plate,
leaving enough warm and delicious fudge in the pan to satisfy your sweet craving,
and leaving the plate full of fudge, untouched for future temptations.

2 comments:

Beth Anne said...

lol - looks delicious!

Unknown said...

Tis the best way to be creative and satisfied!