Spring Wedding

Weddings are always fun! And today Mon Amour and I (a Papillon of course) had the privilege of going to a very lovely one.

The church was an adorable back drop, set in the scenic-middle-of-nowhere.


The ceremony was full of sweet moments.
Like this one...
...looking for the ring bearer, and coaxing him to bring the all important rings forward.

And of course this one...
...the all around sweetness of the bride and groom.



...and my favorite part (at least, it was my favorite moment at my wedding)...after all the pomp and circumstance is over, and you are just happy to be married and among friends!

It was a lovely way to spend a Saturday.
Congratulations to the bride and groom!

1 comment:

Courtney Pilling said...

Many thanks! I hope to come and visit you all sometime this summer!! =) Thank you for coming! =)