Fun in the Snow

Last week we had another little bit of a snow around here and I decided it was time to finally get Papillon out in the white stuff and see what she thought of it.

Here she is getting bundled up:

Yeah. Not a huge fan. I like to think its because she didn't have a cute snow suit with ears like she (ok, maybe "I" is more like it) always wanted. But its probably because she is trying to tell me that her toes are going to be cold with only one pair of socks on. I didn't listen. Her toes got cold. Oops. Sorry, Papillon! (They recovered)


Papillon's reaction to the snow:

Pretty calm. She reacts quite calmly to most new situations. She likes to study it before forming any opinions.

Marge thought it was pretty sweet.

Subtly begging me to get her cold feet out of the wet snow.


It was short lived fun, but I think on the whole, she liked it.

1 comment:

aestivasomniare said...

Looks like great practice for visiting the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! Hopefully we won't have snow the end of April, but we did have some flurries the week after Easter last year, so it is a possibility!