Llamas and Polka Dotted Hats

On a recent trip to visit my parents, we decided to take Papillon to visit the llamas at a local garden center. (Don't ask me why the garden center has llamas...it seems odd to me, but they do, and it works for us.)

They actually have quite a few llamas, 20 or 30 ish I think.
Llamas are rather funny looking.

Papillon was not terribly amused. They don't move much, so she wasn't sure what the big deal was.

The chickens on the other hand, moved a LOT. And Papillon loved them. They were almost as entertaining as Marge is.

On a side note, do you like her purple polka dotted hat?
I made that one. It is one of two of her polka dotted hats.

The other is this one which she got for Christmas from her Grandma.

Papillon loves hats. Or at least, I love Papillon in hats, which is pretty much the same thing.
Papillon also loves her Moby Wrap (in the picture above) which we can now do in a forward-facing-wrap so she can see the world as we go walking. She loves it. And I love how only her little hatted-head sticks out of the wrap. Super cute!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Absolutely adorable!

Cheryl said...

Oh wow! Love, love, love all the hats and the little hatted head!