Wardrobe Adventure: New Sweaters

I think I am a little behind on this wardrobe stuff, I do have some new additions to mention!

Over Christmas, I got a fitted fleece - $13.78 at Old Navy, woohoo! I now bum around the house looking slightly less like an oversized blue fleecey blob. I have yet to take a picture of said fleece...maybe someday.

Over Christmas, Mon Amour also got a pair of jeans. He was in desperate need of a new pair, and, after sales and coupons, they cost us $5.24. A steal for sure.

And he got a new pair of shoes for work - let's say they cost $59.36. Technically that purchase also included a christmas present or two, but we are going to throw all of that into the wardrobe budget, just for fun. (and cause I was totally expecting to spend way more than that on his shoes, so its still a deal!)

More recently (and better documented) I got these three tops:


The black and white ones are long - to be worn with leggings. And the other is just a dark green turtle neck sweater, nothing special, but a nice way to round out my winter tops.

Total Kohls cost: $39.84


The Cumulative Stats:
Total Spent to date: $301.65
Total # of items so far: 29
Average Cost Per Item Overall: $10.40

Total Left to Spent: $189.35

I know its past Christmas, when I hoped to be done with this wardrobe adventure, but we are close! Still looking for a few good deals, but thus far, very pleased with my new attire.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I have just caught up on the comments and pictures. Oh. My. They're all MARVELOUS! What a cutie patootie! Wow!