Spreading the Happiness


Possibly one of my favorite things about parenting is the opportunities it gives me to make people smile.
I love going grocery shopping with her and having people stop me in order to smile at Papillon in the sling.
I love holding her during worship at church as she looks over my shoulder, knowing that the people behind me are making fun faces at her.
We have one friend, an older fellow, who loves playing with Papillon so much that if you let him hold her, he tears up with happiness. Literally. Its fantastic.

Recently, Papillon and I were able to get out and spread some happiness.
We visited Great-Nannie, which I think Great Nannie enjoyed very much.

Clearly Papillon also enjoyed herself.
She is usually quite the cooperative happiness-spreader.
Though from time to time, a grumpy face comes out:

Fortunately, even Papillon's grumpy faces have a knack for making people smile.

No comments: