Outgrown

I recently went through Papillon's clothes and pulled out some things that Papillon has (finally) outgrown. This wasn't the first time that I had done it, but I think it was the first time that I realized that she really has grown. We really are way beyond the newborn stage now.

When she was little she wore these tiny mittens.

These adorable socks don't stay on for 30 seconds anymore.

The sweetest pair of shoes that never really fit her (they were too short and wide)

She use to be this little:
But she's not anymore.

(side note: Perusing the pictures of her as a sleeping newborn still scare me. I do hope that whenever I have another newborn, I am able to enjoy newborn sleep and not be terrified of it)

2 comments:

Adrian and Meredith said...

I'm mostly just amused that you put a too-small hat on her head and she just kept playing. Seriously, though, you have both come a long way. I think second-time parents are a lot less scared in general... at least I am hoping to be.

Inappropriate P said...

oh man i know how you feel! i still constantly check tommy to make sure he's breathing. i hope that once he hit's the one year mark my anxiety will go down!