Disassembled

Back before Papillon was born and we were yardsale-ing like crazy, we bought a fun little play mat. I recently pulled it out of the closet thinking it would be a good thing to put as a semi-permanent fixture in the kitchen. The very hard floors of which are tough on Papillon's head when she randomly face-plants so I thought this would be a good remedy for that.

And it would be if Papillon wasn't able to pull the mat apart.

It was day 2 of having the mat down and Papillon figured out she could pull the "A" out of the puzzle. From there, there was no stopping her. It usually takes less than 5 minutes for her to have the whole thing in pieces.

Some times it looks like she is thinking very hard about how to put it back together.
"I think the green one goes over here, and the yellow one goes next to the stars"

This may actually be the best $1 we spent at a yard sale. She loves taking it apart.
But, I think it may be a while before she masters the re-assembly process.

Until then I think I will be getting a lot of puzzle practice.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, that's so cute!

Ten Page said...

I LOVE the first picture. So innocent...