Fun with Family

While Mon Amour was away on a recent business trip, Papillon and I had the opportunity to spend some time with my family.

One of our first adventures was to pick up my little brother from the airport as he returned from visiting my sister in Scotland. Papillon enjoyed playing with Grandpa while we watched for the right plane.


While we were waiting for what we thought was a delayed plane, little brother had time to get off the plane, get his bags and sneak up behind us. Clearly his plane was not as late as they said it was going to be.

Papillon wasn't sure how to feel about her Crazy Uncle's return.

Many adventures were had without leaving my parents' house, like the adventure of standing in the toy drum, and not being entirely sure how to get out.

Papillon was very helpful during out trip. She particularly enjoyed helping Grandpa work on payroll. Especially since afterwards they shared a little ice cream.

One night we decided to go out to eat. My parents and little brother had actually been on their way to go out to eat when I called them, panicked, about the break-in. They abandoned their dinner plans, and came and rescued me. So while I was visiting afterwards, we decided to pick up where they had left off.
Dinner with my little brother....our resemblance to one another still seems uncanny to me.

Papillon ate some delicious mac and cheese and made cute faces at everyone that passed.

Little brother and I were stuffed, but some how the parents found room for some dessert.

No comments: