I love Weddings

After almost 2 years of engagement, my co-worker officially got married this weekend!
It was a lovely time. And Mon Amour and I took tons of pictures. I will post more details later. But for now, I few highlights from the (15 minute) ceremony.


Note: This picture was not upside down / sideways when I uploaded it. I don't know what happen. Weird.





The wedding was Nautical Themed



This is probably my favorite part of weddings.




Yes, she is much shorter than he. Like a foot and a half shorter :-)



For this particular ceremony though, this:

was my favorite part.
The ring bearer was terrified. The cute little smile you see in the picture kept morphing into a terrified I-am-going-to-cry-and-run-away kind of face. It was adorable, poor thing. It's a good thing that the aisle was short and that he had a cousins hand to hold.

No comments: