Less Blogging


I started this blog back in October 2008. I started it because Mon Amour had started a graduate program and I found myself with lots of spare time.

2+ years, 1 new house, 1 new job, 1 new baby and lots of adventures later, I find myself with significantly less spare time.
Ironically, tonight Mon Amour finishes his last paper for his degree. Not all that interesting, I know; but it seemed odd how the timing of the start and end of his degree coincide so conveniently with the start and....slow down, of my blog.

Life with Papillon is wonderful to say the least. But, as is the nature of babies, she keeps me busy. Life in general is just busy. (Such is the nature of life, really.)

And starting in January I am going to start working part time again. Thankfully, I get to work from home in the evenings when Mon Amour can watch Papillon. We call that a huge blessing.
But we also call that a hugely busy schedule.

Which is why I am letting you know at the outset that blogging is going to decrease a bit....possibly even drastically.
Many apologies to those who have enjoyed daily doses of Papillon cuteness.

Not to fear though, blogging will not dry up altogether. There will still be cuteness posted (hopefully with some regularity) so do not go away.
And just to prove to you that there is hope for cute pictures to come.....look! cuteness:





Enjoy!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Please don't go away! I will watch Phoebe so you can take pictures, but wait, that might be redundant! Ah, will enjoy them whenever you get around to it!