Wardrobe - Consignment

I am waaay behind on informing you of my recent wardrobe additions. How lame of me. We will work in non-chronological order, just for fun. On my recent trip out west, I shopped at my brother's sweet consignment store. With the help of his (and his lovely wife's) fashion expertise, I ended up purchasing the following items:

A blue/white blouse, a cream colored hooded tshirt thing, a blue t shirt, a black/red shirt, brown capris and white-ish capris.


I also got this lovely charcoal dress. It is super comfy.



And these fun black boots. Which I wasn't sure that I liked, but pretty much now, I love! They are currently my default shoe for every day wear.

Total Cost for the Items above: $71.50
Total # of items: 8
Average Cost Per Item For this Trip: $8.94

So for our cumulative totals:

Total Spent to date: $120.55
Total # of items so far: 19
Average Cost Per Item Overall: $6.35


Total Left to Spent: $370.45


No comments: