Wardrobe - Shoes and Camis

Two other recent additions to my wardrobe:
Wonderful black flats. Payless. 20% off. Final Price: $16.95 Not picture: 3 nursing camis from Target. A much needed essential. I splurged and got the "long" kind. and I am so glad that I did. Cost for 3: $45.93 (after 15% off and free shipping) Cumulatively: Total Spent to date: $183.43 Total # of items so far: 23 Average Cost Per Item Overall: $7.98 Total Left to Spent: $307.57 From here, it is time to stop shopping willy nilly and focus on a few particular items that I "need", such as:
  1. A fitted fleece (for keeping warm around the house...the one I have now is big, baggy and unattractive, but I still wear it cause its soft and warm)
  2. A sweater or two. (Ideally something long that might be good with leggings)
  3. Khaki Colored Pants (the ones I have not really should have been pitched in the wardrobe purge, but I held on to them...hopefully not for long)
  4. New Underwear. (no wardrobe is complete without this)
  5. New Jeans and New Shoes for Mon Amour. (The poor fellow is in desperate need of both. I suspect I could easily spend the remaining clothes-money on these items alone (we are thinking about getting shoes that can be re-soled, to save money in the long run) so we shall see what I can do)
Recommendations welcome! Particularly about a decent looking and not hugely expensive fleece, some fun sweaters, and some not-too-pricey men's dress shoes.




1 comment:

SuperP said...

Try Kohls for some nice sweaters.