Best Breakfast

I have unofficially begun the tradition of making something special for breakfast on Saturday mornings. A couple weeks ago, I slept in, went for a long (relatively speaking) walk/run with the dog, and by the time I got back to the kitchen it was kinda late in the morning. Somehow though, that didn't stop me from making this:



delicious coffee cake that takes an hour and 15 minutes to bake. I was hungry before it went in the oven, and very very hungry by the time it came out. But it was worth it.


My mom used to make this particular coffee cake just about everyday Sunday - it was our Sunday afternoon "dinner".

I am pretty sure that for most of my childhood, I thought that this was the only thing that bundt pans were made for. That this coffee cake had a pan made just for it, cause it is just that good.

I have since learned that some people do use their bundt pans for other things.
But mostly, I use mine for this cake. Cause it's that good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to make that tomorrow! Could you send me the recipe?