Brownies

For some time now, I have been on a hunt for a brownie recipe that I liked enough to call my own. Not to take credit for it, mind you, I just wanted a default brownie recipe for my recipe book. Until this week I had been passively looking for such a recipe. But had yet to land upon the perfect recipe.

This week I decided to dive into the search more purposefully - it was brownie making time.


I started with this recipe.

And....that's where my search ended. That is going in my cookbook, and will now be my default brownie recipe.

They are AMAZING!

They fit all the criteria:
Quick
Easy
Not many ingredients
Fudgey without being under cooked.
And room to customize.

Doesn't get any better than that.

Sorry for the lack of picture...but the brownies are gone. I ate most of them. Mon Amour helped.

1 comment:

Maura said...

Wow! They look soo easy! I think I'll try them this weekend!!!