Baby Shower Cake

I have been slacking at the blogging, I know. Its actually mostly due to only having 1 computer. Cause when Mon Amour is home and needs it for school, I can't blog. And when he doesn't need it for school, spending time with him his more of a priority than blogging. One day the blogging will resume full force (I "retire" from my day job in 4 weeks...that might help)

But anyway, one day I shall blog more about my recent baby shower...until then, here is my favorite part:


Hands down, most amazing baby shower cake I have ever seen. It was adorable, and delicious. (and huge, there are lots of leftovers...)

Does any one get the children's book connection? Or am I alone in my love of this (sadly out of print) kid's book?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So great! Who made it?

InDeeds said...

DP's favorite caterer - Main Ingredient. They have a really great cake decorator these days!

Unknown said...

I'm pretty jealous.