Adventures at 4 days old

This is actually from 3 days old, but the hair bow was too cute to resist posting.

Half asleep is her favorite state of being, by the way.

On to day 4 of Papillon's little life. Time for her first doctors appointment.
She got dressed up for her appointment, but had to strip to her diaper before the doctor even saw her. Oh well, she looked cute for the walk in.

This marked her 2nd car trip (her first obviously being the trip home from the hospital), and her and my last car trip in this faithful old vehicle:
I know, who wants to look at a car when there are baby pictures to be viewed. But, it had to be documented that today, we sold this car an upgraded to a wonderful new-to-us vehicle. This little white car had been with me since 2007. In those 3 years, I put 70 thousand + miles on it. It had an amazing 141K miles on it, and it was time to say good bye.

Pictures of the new car are forthcoming.
In the mean time, let me summarize the last 4 months for you:
New job for Mon Amour
New House in a new city
New Church
New Baby
New Job for me.
New Car.

That's a whole lotta new. Hopefully things will settle down a bit from here
For now, Happy Anniversary Mon Amour (3 years today), and Happy 4 Days Old to Papillon (4 days old at exactly 8:21pm).




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she looks soooo cute and so very mature! Isn't it so fun to dress her up.

And the car, definitely mature in a very different way. Alas, it served you well. Can't wait to see the new car!

Beth Anne said...

Yay for a new car! and she looks so cute (of course)

SuperP said...

I love the pictures of your new baby!!! She is so beautiful. I hope you are up for visiting soon. And enjoy your new car too. =)

Unknown said...

I am very impressed with how much blogging you are doing! I love reading the updates and seeing the pictures! She is so adorable! Thanks for sharing! And Happy Anniversary!

Eliz. K said...

yay! cute photos, happy anniversary!!