You might be nesting when...


You might be nesting when pitting about a million cherries for freezing seems to be of the utmost priority.

And when the only thing keeping you from making more freezer meals is the lack of space in your freezer.

This week's grocery shopping was forced to center around pantry-items due to the lack of freezer space. Perhaps a picture of the pantry will follow later....

And yes, in case you are wondering, 95% of my nesting urges have involved food. The house still needs a thorough cleaning, and I really should figure out what I need to pack for the hospital (I am half-packed), but all that takes a back burner when there is food to be stockpiled!

2 comments:

Ten Page said...

Oh, Emily :)

Although, having lots of freezer meals on hand will probably be a good thing once Papillon arrives! So if you must nest, continue amassing ready-in-5-min-or-fewer meals!

Jason and Megan said...

I did the same thing at the end of my pregnancies and it really is nice have a bunch of ready to serve meals on hand when you have a new baby! Have fun nesting!