Fun Times Around the House

Papillon and I get out for fun adventures fairly frequently, but a good number of our good times take place here at home.

Lately we have been working on sitting up. Papillon loves to sit up, though she is far from stable at this point.

And we still love mirror time.
Note the surprise on Papillons face, likely in response to the fact that Marge is licking her toes.

And here she is wondering why I am laughing and not doing anything about Marge's nasty tongue on her toes.

While tummy time is largely a great deal of fun, there are times when Papillon will have none of it.
And she protests.
Like this:
First she goes head down.
Then the feet to straight up in the back. (I must get a picture of this at some point, its kind of adorable)
Then she wiggles her nose back and forth on the carpet in attempts to get rug burn.
And then she starts crying.
That's when I know the fun is over.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

You know I could comment on every cute picture...it is hard to stop me! Where did the picture go with Marge standing guard?

Unknown said...

She's getting SO big!!! Just adorable!