So many clothes

Recently, I decided that it was time to go through Papillons clothes and start pulling out things that didn't fit any longer. Until very recently she was still fitting in all of her 0-3 month clothes. In the past week or so, I have begun to notice that the 0-3s are a bit too short for our long, skinny baby.

In the process of going through her clothes, I was reminded how wonderfully blessed we were in the clothes department.

Let's take the pajamas as an example.
First, the footy pajamas. About a dozen of them...all either 0-3 or 3-6 month size.

And then these sleep sack contraptions (that I haven't really embraced yet, they are super cute, but not the most practical in my mind) - Another 10 of this variety.

Papillon could wear a different set of pajamas to bed every night for 3 weeks straight if she wanted to.

As I was pulling out some 3-6 month clothes to add to our wardrobe rotation, this is what Papillon's room looked like:

So many clothes...Papillon kind of blends into the piles of clothes in the picture above.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just had to go through all 3 of our boys and do the same thing. They do grow SO quick!