Nearly free diapers

Cloth diapering is still going very well. I did waiver in my love for cloth diapers the first time Papillon had a real solid-food-eating-poop. Yikes! But, I got over it, and am back to loving my cloth diapers!

From time to time though, it is convenient to use disposables. When Papillon and I flew out west, for example, it was disposables all the way. So, in efforts to anticipate the occasional need for disposables, I have been on the look out for a good diaper deal.

The other day, we hit the jack pot.

$5.44 for 204 Size 3 diapers shipped to our house.
(Size 3 is currently a bit too big for Papillon but since we don't use these often, we decided to plan ahead).

That's 2.7 cents per diaper.

I was super excited about this deal.
We got them from Amazon
Their Amazon Mom deal gave us free 2 day shipping plus a certain % off.
"subscribing" for my purchase gave us another % off. (I subscribed for them to be delivered once ever 6 months...then I cancel my subscription after the 1st ones arrive since I don't need any more)
A coupon I had gotten in the mail gave me $10 off
A gift card I got via Swagbucks gave me $5 off
And another coupon from a parenting magazine gave me another 20% off.


Never have I been able to stack so many discounts into one deal. It was fabulous.
And with 204 diapers, I think we will be set for disposables until Papillon outgrows size 3s (which won't be for a long time at the rate she prefers to grow).


1 comment:

Maura said...

Now that is my kind of deal! Way to go!