Calzones

We did not do a super job of documenting this particular project, but I figured I would blog about it anyway.

The other day, we made calzones. We took some of my homemade pizza dough (which was conveniently made and frozen, and so just needed to be thawed), rolled out individual sized pizzas and piled on the toppings.


Then simply fold in half - sprinkle on some parmesan cheese if you like, and put them in the oven.

By the time they were done, we were too hungry, and they were too tempting to actually remember to take pictures of. But, I can assure you, they were delicious.

2 comments:

Jason and Megan said...

Yummy! We love this dinner too, it's fun to make and Jake loves that he gets to help add the toppings!

Adrian and Meredith said...

I'm totally going to try that once I start cooking again. Megan brought us dinner the other night, and she had made calzones (which she called stromboli) with meatballs inside. Adrian's still talking about them.