No snow pictures; Cabin Fever

By this time, I expected to have some fabulous pictures of snow #2, such that I could keep up the snow picture trend today.

However, as of this morning I have been confined to this house/farm for 8 and 1/2 days. During which time I have not seen any bit of outdoors that is not covered in snow. And round about day 6, the novelty of snow pictures wore off. (My short attention span for snow is one of the many reasons I would not want to move further north, and when Mon Amour says, "Let's move to Alaska!" I tell him rather sincerely that he would be moving there alone. )
All that to say, today, it looks like I will finally be leaving the farm for the day! Hooray! (I think I may take a picture of the legitimately plowed roads as we leave - who knew that asphalt could be so exciting.)

So there will be no snow pictures today. Perhaps tomorrow, once I have fought off this serious case of cabin fever, I will resume posting snow pictures in order to officially document the 2nd half of this blizzard.

For now, farewell to the farm and to this snow covered driveway that I have been pacing like a prisoner for 8+ days.

2 comments:

Beth Anne said...

I was feeling the same way, it was nice to get out today!

Thomas said...

Beautiful, beautiful picture!