Week 17

Week 17 actually ended yesterday. We are now officially 18 weeks along. But I haven't gotten to those pictures yet. So for now - some 17 week belly shots.

We really need to stop taking these right before bedtime when I look (and often feel) like death. I am pretty much always ready to sleep (or eat for that matter), but I hope I don't always have those rather dark cirlces under my eyes. Oh well.


Many thanks to my
good friend for loaning me some of her maternity clothes. I am very much enjoying them!

I am still feeling good this week. I think that I may have felt some baby movement this week (I am like 95% sure that is what it was), but no official kicks or anything yet. Perhaps that will happen this coming week.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! It's getting so exciting. Very happy for you. :)

Eliz. K said...

eek! :-)