Children's Lit

I love children's books.
Honestly, who doesn't?

My lovely sister, who has the wonderful privilege of writing her Senior Thesis about children's books (in Switerland, writing a thesis on kid's picture books....does it get any cooler??), recently shared with me this link:

http://www.lookybook.com/

I am not going to tell you anything about it. You must check it out.
























Oh, ok. I will tell you.
You can read children's books online!!! How awesome - pictures and (almost) turning pages and everything. You must read this one. Its fantastic.

3 comments:

Adrian and Meredith said...

I'm convinced it doesn't really exist, on account of my computer won't go there. :-P I'll keep trying, though, because it sounds really cool.

Sarah said...

This was so great! David loved that book and I must have read it to him 5 times! We read a few books! Thanks for the link!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh awesome! I too am obsessed with children's lit, and I'm so glad I've gotten to study it as as ed. major! Yay :-)