Dinner for a Week

I am very fortunate in many things - but one in particular that pertains to today's post is that Mon Amour will eat just about anything that I serve him - new recipes, leftovers, frozen dinners, whatever, he will eat it. It makes things easy in the dinner department. It is also convenient that there are only 2 of us, it doesn't take much to make enough to have left overs.

As a result of all of these fun things, I never actually have to make 7 dinners a week. Usually I make about 4 per week. This past week though was super sweet....I made 2 meals, and they have lasted us all week long.

I made both meals on Sunday.

First I made Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup. An amazing recipe that makes a TON of soup.
Simultaneously I made pizza. (I love homemade pizza dough)

I made a little more dough than I normally do, mostly cause I wanted a thick crust. But the result was that we had Pizza for dinner on Sunday, and still had 1 huge pizza left over.

Combine that with an almost literal ton of soup, and visiting a friend or two for dinner (and yes, its true, food someone else makes DOES taste better), I haven't had to think about dinner for a solid week.

Even though I love to cook, it has been fabulous.







No comments: