Poor Farmer


The other day as I was taking Marge out for her first thing in the morning trot around the yard, I looked out in the field and saw this:


I don't know what you think this looks like....but to me, it looked like the cows had turned carnivorous and had gotten hold of a poor farmer and eaten everything but his denim over-alls.

I honestly couldn't come up with a better explanation than that for what I saw, and I was thoroughly amused (it was funny because even though I couldn't come up with any other explanation, I knew my explanation to be false)

All day long the cows kind of stood around the lifeless blue heap and every time I saw it, I thought the same thing.
"Poor Farmer"




Turns out it was just a tarp. It blew out of one of the barns or something. Now it is waaaaay out in one of the empty corn fields. I guess no one wants it, cause every day it blows a little bit further away.

No comments: