Christmas Cards

We didn't send out Christmas cards before Christmas this year, but we decided we did want to get some kind of photo update to our far away relatives. So we are going to send a New Year's e-card to all the relatives who may be curious to know what we look like these days. (For much of Mon Amour's family, who I have never met, the ONLY pictures they would have ever seen of me are the ones from our wedding). Marge had to be in the picture of course. Which made it a crazy adventure. We haven't selected the winning photo yet. But here are a few of the best moments: "Marge, you WILL look at the camera for the Christmas photo" "Quick! Marge is being cute, everyone lean in to the camera" Who needs Mon Amour's face anyway. For that matter, who needs me in the picture at all.
Finally, we are all in it....only Mon Amour had been holding his smile just a little bit toooooo long. I don't know exactly how I would describe that face, but it makes me chuckle.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your pictures! So funny! :)

Happy New Year!