Reasons I love Farm Life: Sunsets

Despite not really being enthused by the idea when we first moved here, there are now many many reasons why I love living on a farm.
Not the least of which is the spectacular-ness of every single sunrise and sunset. When we first moved here, I would be inspired to take pictures of the sunrise/sunset every single day. They were all just so much more beautiful than the average ones I was used to. Eventually, however, I realized they were all going to be amazing (mostly because you can see for miles around here....so you get an excellent full view of things). So now we only take pictures when they are exceptionally gorgeous (or when testing out a new camera...which I think was the inspiration for the following pics)







Yeah. I love it.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What beautiful pictures! I hopped over from MckMama's blog!