New Favorite Wine

Mon Amour and I enjoy wine. We don't drink it all that often cause it doesn't fit very well into our budget. But occasionally we splurge.

Last week was one of those occasions.

I let Mon Amour pick out the wine. I always pick lame wines. Which is weird, cause Mon Amour and I both use the same system to pick out wines - we choose based on the coolness of the label. Yet some how he always picks the good ones.

Case and point, this wine:


A penguin! How adorable. And its a Shiraz. Sooooo yummy.
In fact, after sampling it with a variety of different dinners, I think I have safely concluded that it is my new favorite wine. Shiraz with a penguin on it - does it get any better?

Actually it does....


Penguin Shiraz that is CHEAP! This is the price for a 1.5 liter bottle (i.e. the larger size of wine bottles)

It's so yummy, Marge likes it.


Just kidding. Marge will never try wine. Nor will she ever again stand on the counter. This photo was Mon Amour's idea. Marge was confused by the whole situation.


Anyway. In summary:
Cute Penguin on the Label + Yummy Shiraz in the Bottle + Cheap price tag = my new favorite wine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, wine is a lot cheaper out here. But you guys have Trader Joe's, and their amazing 2 buck chuck (it might be 3 buck chuck, I can't remember now)