26 weeks

Things are rolling right along with little Papillon Rouge, we hit 26 weeks recently - only 14 (ish) more to go. I think that the weight gain has slowed a little bit (though not a lot), such that I am optimistic that when all is said and done, I might be able to keep my weight gain under 40 lbs. That's my goal.


I am still feeling remarkably well. I don't sleep really well (Mon Amour informed me last night that I succeeded in keeping him up too with all my tossing and turning....oops), but other than that, I have no complaints, and am, in fact, rather enjoying being pregnant.


P.R. is kicking lots these days, and it is super fun when I can actually see her kicks from the outside.

I am currently in search of a new doctor. Its kind of funny, I used to have 1 options in terms of a doctor. So I went to that doctor, for lack of any other options; and he was amazing!
Now, I have dozens, if not hundreds of options for doctors, and more than a few hospitals to choose from. And all I really want to do is go back to my one, solitary, but amazing option.

So far I have tried 3 doctors.
One was not accepting any more July due dates.
One I had an appointment with, which was possibly the most aggravating experience ever (it began with the receptionist intentionally locking me out of the office, and 2 hours later ended with the dr telling me my previous dr was dumb and that I should be super-concerned about AIDs and cystic fibrosis)
And the 3rd one sounds promising...hopefully I will have a good report to give next week.

Until then, P.R. and I are both quite happy and healthy.

4 comments:

Beth W. said...

Do you have a birth plan you're looking for a doc to agree with/support, or do you just want one who's not a jerk? We moved to Panama City when I was 4 months, and I had to find a doctor then and it was really stressful for me. I did find someone though, and it turned into a great experience :-)

Jason and Megan said...

Well you look wonderful as always and I'm so glad you're enjoying your pregnancy so much. I hope you find a new doctor that you like...I know how hard it can be to switch so far along.

Eliz. K said...

you do look great! looking forward to hearing about doctor stuff settling out, soon hopefully!

Maura said...

You look great! And your house is super cute! Can't wait to hear more about it!