Things I Love About My House: The Bedrooms

You may just have to trust me on the coolness of these rooms, cause I took lame pictures. But, I love the bedrooms in this house. There are 3, but I particularly love the 2 that make up the upstairs.

There is the "master bedroom". Complete with amazing red walls, slanted ceilings, hardwood floors, and 2, that's right 2 decent sized closets! I don't know what to do with all the storage space!


Forgive the messy-ness, the poorly made bed and the lousy picture quality. Just know that our bedroom is lovely.

Also upstairs is Papillon's room. Let's just say there is another closet (yay!) and the pain color is also amazing!

And in this case, forgive the empty room (one day we will put something in the nursery...) and the bad picture.

That's pretty much the whole upstairs - but, let me just say, there is more closet space upstairs (4 whole closets!) than I have had in the entirety of the 2 other places in which Mon Amour and I have lived. It's fantastic.

4 comments:

Leah Michelle said...

yay. That is so fantastic!

Leah Michelle said...

p.s. I love this series!

Jason and Megan said...

What a great house! I love all the pictures.

Eliz. K said...

I'm enjoying these photos as well! :-)