Things I Love About My House: The Kitchen

Pardon the empty-ness of the pictures - these were taken pre-move in. Post-move in, the counters have been a bit cluttered with stuff I am still trying to figure out where to put, so these will have to do for now. Anyway...


I love my new kitchen. It has lots of fun features that my old kitchen did not; including:

A back door! Yes, that is right, my house now officially has a front door, and a back door (and a basement door to boot!) - no more inviting guests in through the laundry room!
Lots of counter space, with awesome brand new cabinets.
Tile floors - like legitimate, cold on your feet, tile floors. Not laminate stuff.
A garbage disposal - I have never had one of those before!

Lots of beautiful afternoon sunlight.
And a Dishwasher!
Oh, and did I mention the counter space?

I love my kitchen

3 comments:

Beth Anne said...

and its painted red? love the color :-)

SuperP said...

Counter space is fantastic! I love the pictures already!

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVE the house! I especially love all the sunlight in the kitchen! And the window over they sink - yippee!! It's beautiful!